- Wheat flour - 1 cup
- Salt - 1/2 tsp (optional)
- Ghee - 1 tsp
- Warm water
- Prepare dough by mixing together ½ cup of water with 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp ghee and just enough wheat flour. Knead well.
- Keep aside for about 45 mins.
- Take some dough and make small balls - size half of tennis balls.
- Dust with wheat flour.
- Roll into chapatis on a rolling board.
- Ready the chapati tawa and keep on flame.
- Roast both sides of chapati on the tawa moderately.
- Ready to serve.
- Add ghee on top of chapati if needed.